Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

I installed the software successfully but get error.
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: I installed the software successfully but get error.

I installed the software successfully but get error. 8 years, 8 months ago #19333

This is what happens when I try to access the site from my cell phone:
Warning: Creating default object from empty value in/home/www/dalmada.com/administrator/components/com_mobilejoomla/ress/classes/htmloptimizer/pharse.phpon line 542

Fatal error: Call to undefined method stdClass::clear() in/home/www/dalmada.com/administrator/components/com_mobilejoomla/ress/vendor/pharse/pharse_node_html.phpon line 586

And when I tried to Save and Close the default configuration screen it does not close.  I have not made any changes to how the software came from you.

Take care,  David Almada  619-453-4353....

Re: I installed the software successfully but get error. 8 years, 8 months ago #19338

Hi David Almada.

Thanks for using Mobile Joomla! forum. Were you able to using Mobile Joomla in the past? Was it working properly?

Please try to fully uninstall Mobile Joomla, download and install again. There's a new version from our website. Please visit: www.mobilejoomla.com/

Let us know if you have further questions.

Best,

John Mark C.
Mobile Joomla! Support

Re: I installed the software successfully but get error. 8 years, 8 months ago #19343

I only have 25 megs of storage.  I saw that 30 megs is the minimum.  Would that be the reason that the program didn't work?

Re: I installed the software successfully but get error. 8 years, 8 months ago #19345

Hi David Almada.

It could be the reason why you got those errors due to storage requirements. 

Have you tried fully uninstall and re-install Mobile Joomla?

Best,

John Mark C.
Mobile Joomla! Support
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.07 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.