Username Password: Remember me

Mobile kunena
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Mobile kunena

Mobile kunena 12 years ago #8741

• fribse
  • Fresh Boarder
So, are you saying that I have to go above $100 to get your setup?

That's terribly expensive, by far the most expensive I've seen, and with so little support for extensions so far...
And with the implemented pricestructure, it's not that difficult to guess that further extensions is going to cost $30-70 extra for each extension, that's, to put it mildly, insane

Re: Mobile kunena 12 years ago #8743

• miikka
  • Senior Boarder
  • Building Mobile Joomla! partnerships
Hi fribse,

We understand our premium products and features are not for everybody. We want to offer the best support to make sure our customers are able to have the products working quickly and get the most out of them. There are different use cases, and each website has a bit different setup and various templates&extensions in use, so a variable amount of support may be needed to make sure everything plays well together. Moreover, we are adding new features and updates to the products. Considering that we do think our pricing is in line with the value provided. We may be launching a developer/all-inclusive plan later on, but we are not quite there yet. 
Thanks for understanding, we do appreciate all feedback nevertheless.

Best,
Miikka

Re: Mobile kunena 12 years ago #8854

• jrousis
  • Fresh Boarder
Please let me know if the Elegance Template price is fix or per year, because in the purchasing  details says:

Order Id       8XRE0BAJGG29
Product       Elegance Template
Term1     year

Re: Mobile kunena 12 years ago #8855

• C00L
  • Administrator
Hi there, price includes 1 year of support & updates. You can keep using Kunena Mobile Joomla! Extension on your site once your subscription is over. However, you will not have access to updates, premium support or documentation, unless you renew your subscription.

You can find more details here;

www.mobilejoomla.com/documentation/18-faq/122-kunena-mobile-joomla-extension-faq.html
Last Edit: 12 years ago by C00L.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.13 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.