Username Password: Remember me

Live Demo Install of Elegance
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Live Demo Install of Elegance

Live Demo Install of Elegance 12 years ago #8620

• bobmeetin
  • Fresh Boarder
I am interested in Elegance, but I would like to see it live, not just as demo screenshots. Can you point me to one or two sites/URLs where I can see it through my iPod?

Re: Live Demo Install of Elegance 12 years ago #8635

• dryabov
  • Administrator
  • Denis Ryabov, Lead Developer
Elegance template is installed on mobilejoomla.com

Re: Live Demo Install of Elegance 12 years ago #8658

• cubefree
  • Fresh Boarder
Then why both these sites seem to show the desktop version of mobile joomla. Not seeing iPhone version. hmmm...

www.testiphone.com/
iphonetester.com/

Tried to upload a screen shot but attachments button is not letting me grab the file. hmmm...

Droid version is working for me tho.
Last Edit: 12 years ago by cubefree.

Re: Live Demo Install of Elegance 12 years ago #8662

• gorkemd
  • Senior Boarder
Mobilejoomla checks for a device user agent, you can change it from your browser or add ?device=iphone to the test url.

Direct from the testphone:
Does TestiPhone set the User agent of the iPhone on request? Unfortunately some apps require that you are using an iPhone by checking the user-agent. You can easily switch your user agent string. The settings for the iPhone are: Description: iPhone, User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU like Mac OS X; en), App Name: AppleWebKit/420+ (KHTML, like Gecko), App Version: Version/3.0, Platform: Mobile/1A542a Safari/419.3.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.07 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.