Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

No image load on main page
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: No image load on main page

No image load on main page 2 years, 3 months ago #21807

I am evaluating Joomla Mobile. When I go to my site the main page is blank except for the title bar, with menu and the bottom footer. It does not seem to matter what I select in General - Force as home page - it loads the same blank page. I noticed many items are greyed out in the force as homepage - is this because it's not the paid version? I have attached a screen shot of what my site looks like.

It would be nice if I could test drive the templates you offer. I have no issues spending money but I have no way of knowing if my site will look good with the flat template unless I purchase it. I assume I would need to buy both the PRO version and the templates? is there a bundle price?

Also you documentation is pretty sparse. Can I create my own templates for use with Joomla mobile - any documentation on that?

Re: No image load on main page 2 years, 3 months ago #21808

• dryabov
  • Administrator
  • Denis Ryabov, Lead Developer
1. Could you send me the URL of your website? (via PM or to This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it )

Usually, a blank page means your desktop page consists of menu modules without any component content, and those modules should be "proxied" to the mobile template via "Mobile - Proxy position" module (or, separate modules via "Mobile - Proxy Module" module).

2. Greyed menu items are not of the "component" type (i.e. menu aliases, external URLs, etc.). Anyway, note that you can type any URL in the "Force as home page" field.

3. You can see premium templates on demo.mobilejoomla.com/. The Mobile_Basic template has the same "core" with a few removed features, so if your website works well with it, it's 99% it will work with premium templates as well. The Mobile Pro and premium templates are sold separately, but we have the Club subscription that gives access to both Mobile Pro and all premium templates.

4. It's possible to create your own template color style (see www.mobilejoomla.com/blog/254-bepaint-your-mobile-template.html). I know that the documentation is not ideal (and may be outdated in some places), and most likely we will work on it after the release of Mobile 3.0. Pro and Club subscribers have access to the Insider's Guide (PDF book), but it was written in 2015 and the chapter related to testing of websites is a little bit outdated (I guess nowadays nobody tests websites in Windows Phone or Blackberry emulators).

PS. I don't see a screenshot attached. Could you try to do it again, or send it to This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it ?
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.11 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.