Username Password: Remember me

menus
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: menus

menus 6 years, 9 months ago #20868

• wetken
  • Fresh Boarder
I'm trying out Mobile Joomla to try to solve a problem I'm having with browsing my site from mobile phones. On my site (andycraft-retreats.co.uk) I have two dropdowns on my home page (desktop - pic1, pic1a), which only appear as blobs on mobile (pic2) and only expand to the menu title (pic3). I have created a mobile menu for the first of these (Courses), but when assigned to position mj_panel it does not appear at all. If I assign it to Top(position-1) then it appears alongside the existing options rather than replacing the first (pic4), and when it expands it is all in uppercase (pic4a). Clearly, what I would like is something close to the desktop. Is this achievable?
Attachments:

Re: menus 6 years, 9 months ago #20877

@wetken

Can you send us please a temporary admin login to our email This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it so that we can try to replicate your menu from your desktop to mobile.

Best,

John Mark C.
Mobile Joomla! Support

Re: menus 6 years, 9 months ago #20880

• wetken
  • Fresh Boarder
response to Mikka by email.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.09 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.