Username Password: Remember me

Paid and unable to update
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Paid and unable to update

Paid and unable to update 7 years ago #20719

• lmweb
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello, I have subscibed to Mobile Joomla but my accouont doesn't work. Impossible to download anything. I have upgraded my site in Joomla 3.6 and have to update mobile_flat because that's some errors.
you can find the copy of the confirmation. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello there,

Congratulations and thank you for subscribing to Mobile Joomla! Club! We have received your payment and you now have access to Mobile Joomla! Pro, all premium extensions, premium templates and their Premium Support forums, documentations, upcoming updates and other benefits for 1 full year.

**Important: the purchase will show up on your credit card statement as PAYPAL *KUNERI LTD

INVOICE
To view your invoice, go to www.mobilejoomla.com/orders.html
Select your order and click "View" to see the invoice.

DOWNLOAD & SUPPORT
For the list of products included within Mobile Joomla! Club subscription, their documentation, support pages and more, please visit at www.mobilejoomla.com/documentation/24-mobile-joomla-club/154-mobile-joomla-club-package.html

We want to make sure that you can get the most out of your investment. If you need help, please contact us at This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it and we will do our best to help you out.

To access your other account information go to: www.mobilejoomla.com/account.html

For any other questions or comments, please contact us at This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it .

Sincerely,

Mobile Joomla! Team

Re: Paid and unable to update 7 years ago #20725

@lmweb , send please the following to our email This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it for further investigate about your account:

1.) your Mobile Joomla username and password
2.) order number or receipt

Best,

John Mark C.
Mobile Joomla! Support
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.11 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.