Username Password: Remember me

Submenu with Mobile Joomla
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Submenu with Mobile Joomla

Submenu with Mobile Joomla 7 years, 11 months ago #20068

• bleyland
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi, I'm looking at purchasing the Pro version of Mobile Joomla but I'm currently using the free version as a trial.  On our site, the menu shows and works correctly but submenu do not.  When I click on a menu item that has submenus, it just reloads the home screen.  

I'm curious if submenu's are supposed to work with Mobile Joomla? I read several posts from the forum related to submenu's but I wasn't able to conclude an answer.

Thanks in advance.  

Re: Submenu with Mobile Joomla 7 years, 11 months ago #20069

Hello bleyland,

Thanks for using Mobile Joomla! forum. The sub-menu should automatically works with Mobile Joomla. Please see screenshot for example: screencast.com/t/zw9Q5ubO

In case if there are any issues, send us a temporary login to our email This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it and we will try our best to have your sub-menu works before you purchase the Pro version.

Best,

John Mark C.
Mobile Joomla! Forum
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.07 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.