Creating pages within the mobile site
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Creating pages within the mobile site

Creating pages within the mobile site 8 years, 2 months ago #19875

• umbcisk
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi,

I am considering to buy the Flat Mobile Joomla! template but I do have some questions regarding it. the website is videoslotonline.it and at the moment I am using your mobile joomla package, but I need something more advance. I would like to make new contents, pages, category on this mobile version and not just making my actual site with a mobile version. If a user will land on the homepage I would like to make img which will open new mobile pages adding as embeded videoslot games in html5. Hope you understand my aim andplease come back to me in case you have a solution for it. Thanks

Re: Creating pages within the mobile site 8 years, 2 months ago #19883

Hi,

Thanks for interest about Flat template. The features that you mentioned above, if those already exist on your site, the default Mobile Joomla template should cover those. With Flat template you will have more features for your mobile site. Please see: www.mobilejoomla.com/templates/184-flat-mobile-joomla-template.html

If those features doesn't cover with default MJ template, please send us more details or screenshot so that we can further investigate the issue.

Best,

John Mark C.
Mobile Joomla! Support
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.05 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.