Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Image upload to gallery & reader subscription to view gallery
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Image upload to gallery & reader subscription to view gallery

Image upload to gallery & reader subscription to view gallery 9 years, 10 months ago #17522

• rtbherald
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi. We are using Joomla 3 for our desktop newspaper website (www.rustenburgherald.co.za). I need to ask a question regarding the flash flipbook that we have on our desktop site (which contains the pages of the latest newspaper): 
Someone wrote the code for us to be able to only let registered and subscribed users read the latest newspaper in that flipbook. Will there be a way with Mobile Joomla to only let registered users (and who have paid a subscription fee) be able to browse through the gallery with the images of the latest newspaper? Also, can the images be uploaded to a gallery manually by browsing for it on my computer or, even better, via our Filezilla database? I'm new to building a mobile app, so excuse if I ask obvious questions.

Re: Image upload to gallery & reader subscription to view gallery 9 years, 10 months ago #17544

• dryabov
  • Administrator
  • Denis Ryabov, Lead Developer
I guess there should be many gallery components with per user group restrictions, but I'm not familiar with joomla's gallery extensions and cannot recommend what would be the best for your case.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.06 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.