Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

A few questions before I buy a membership.
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: A few questions before I buy a membership.

A few questions before I buy a membership. 9 years, 10 months ago #17482

1, Will the paid version have all the ads removed from the admin area? My site is https and this breaks the connection and SLOWS MY ADMIN AREA real bad on the free version.

2, The "Extensions Manager" for 3rd Party Extensions is real buggy. Keep having to reload the frame and reload the page. Even then it does not save it. Sometimes the links work then others they don't.

Re: A few questions before I buy a membership. 9 years, 10 months ago #17484

• dryabov
  • Administrator
  • Denis Ryabov, Lead Developer
1. Updated version of MJ and MJPro will be released soon (most likely in 24h) with a fix for slow down of backend (all requests to mobilejoomla.com will be asynchronous).

2. What Joomla version do you use?

Re: A few questions before I buy a membership. 9 years, 10 months ago #17485

2, I am using joomla 2.5.20

Thanks

Re: A few questions before I buy a membership. 9 years, 10 months ago #17486

• dryabov
  • Administrator
Try to apply this patch to administrator/components/com_mobilejoomla/js/extmanager.js:

github.com/mobilejoomla/mobilejoomla/commit/48a7efa9a05d1411310cdfcb7affa2ed253e4142

Re: A few questions before I buy a membership. 9 years, 10 months ago #17487

You still have to reload the frame. After you do you cant click the links you just set and set them back. 

I really cant tell a difference.

I think I may try to take browser catching out of my htaccess to see if that helps??? I can add it back after I'm done editing it. Do you think that will work?

At anyrate I am guessing you will work with me to get it working if I buy a club membership?

Thanks

Re: A few questions before I buy a membership. 9 years, 10 months ago #17488

• dryabov
  • Administrator
Actually it is the first time I've heard about this issue, and my first guess was that you use a 3rdparty caching extension and use of noCache parameter could fix it. Do you use 3rdparty caching/seo/etc. extension(s) that may affect cache-control header generated by Joomla? Or caching proxy (e.g. varnish) that might have similar issue?

> At anyrate I am guessing you will work with me to get it working if I buy a club membership?

Yes, sure.

Re: A few questions before I buy a membership. 9 years, 10 months ago #17505

No just joomla cache and it's all off right now anyway.

Re: A few questions before I buy a membership. 9 years, 10 months ago #17506

• dryabov
  • Administrator
Could you send me (via PM or to This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it ) login/password for backend access? I'll try to check what is wrong there.

Re: A few questions before I buy a membership. 9 years, 10 months ago #17508

• dryabov
  • Administrator
It works well on my side. Most likely you use old (cached via .htaccess) version of extmanager.js, try to reload page using Ctrl+F5 or test in other browser.

Re: A few questions before I buy a membership. 9 years, 10 months ago #17519

Hello,

I still have to refresh the frame? I tried 3 browsers including *cough* internet explorer *cough*.

I joined the club because it least after your fix above I can refresh the frame and have it working.

Will get started on this project in the morning after I read the insiders guide.

Thanks
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.09 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.