Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Help with Add to cart buttons on joomla mobile and virtue mart
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Help with Add to cart buttons on joomla mobile and virtue mart

Re: Help with Add to cart buttons on joomla mobile and virtue mart 10 years, 5 months ago #16370

• dryabov
  • Administrator
  • Denis Ryabov, Lead Developer
samrex wrote:
also i have assigned my postage calculator to mj-allfooter but it does not display why is this and how can i rectify this

Check that module is assigned to all pages. Currently you have "Select markup" module only in mj_all_footer position.

Re: Help with Add to cart buttons on joomla mobile and virtue mart 10 years, 5 months ago #16371

• samrex
  • Junior Boarder
ok got it up
but am getting this error as below

Also will i have to do all this again when i buy the pro pack? or will it all be saved

eg or error
Mobile Postage Calculator

Warning: urlencode() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in /home2/choicewh/public_html/modules/mod_simple_australiapost_ecalculator/helper.php on line 534
Australia Post logo
You are not logged in as a customer. The rate displayed is based on your IP address and can be incorrect.

(estimated by Australia Post)

Re: Help with Add to cart buttons on joomla mobile and virtue mart 10 years, 5 months ago #16372

• dryabov
  • Administrator
  • Denis Ryabov, Lead Developer
The warning comes from mod_simple_australiapost_ecalculator, so ask its developer how to fix it.

Upgrade to MJ Pro saves all previous settings.

Re: Help with Add to cart buttons on joomla mobile and virtue mart 10 years, 5 months ago #16377

• samrex
  • Junior Boarder
great support I will be purchasing pro shortly

Re: Help with Add to cart buttons on joomla mobile and virtue mart 10 years, 5 months ago #16412

• samrex
  • Junior Boarder
Hi
PM Sent regarding attempted purchase of pro version
Please please reply so i can complete purchase 
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.07 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.