Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Looking to buy MJ. Confused about some options.
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Looking to buy MJ. Confused about some options.

Looking to buy MJ. Confused about some options. 10 years, 8 months ago #15564

• hdavy2002
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi there,

I have two questions.

I am confused if I should buy MJ Pro or Club. I see there is a big difference in price. My requirements is that I need to create a site with Kunena forums as my client wants a forum. 

Secondly, I like yoothemes templates. Will they be compatible with MJ? 

What I understand so far is that I will have to buy Flat template, with Kunena mobile extension. The prob is, I want to use other templates with Kunena mobile extension. If that is not possible, then I will go with the templates you offer.

Thanks in advance

Cheers

Re: Looking to buy MJ. Confused about some options. 10 years, 8 months ago #15566

• dryabov
  • Administrator
  • Denis Ryabov, Lead Developer
Club gives you access to all MJ extensions (more than $300 in total price).

MobileJoomla can work with responsive templates (as far as I know, latest yootheme's template are responsive), in this case MJ allows you to:
1) rescale images to reduce page size
2) disable plugins and modules in mobile version
3) optionally set special mobile homepage

Kunena Mobile extension is based on jQueryMobile framework used by Flat and Elegance templates and it cannot be used with other templates.
The following user(s) said Thank You: tinhvesw

Re: Looking to buy MJ. Confused about some options. 10 years, 8 months ago #15669

• tinhvesw
  • Fresh Boarder
thank you for sharing
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.06 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.