HTML Display Issues
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: HTML Display Issues

HTML Display Issues 10 years, 11 months ago #14774

• dwerno
  • Fresh Boarder
Greetings,

I just installed the free version to evaluate your product. The first thing I noticed is that my landing page had some of the text not displayed correctly (the background color was wrong, which washed out the text making it unreadable). Other parts of the very same page displayed just fine... I was using a Samsung Galaxy Nexus mobile phone to check the results. It displayed correctly on a Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 just fine. I fiddled with the HTML and changed some divs that contained background-color tags and got it working on the phone. The problem is that I don't want to have to rewrite the code for every page...

Here is an example of a page that still does not display correctly: www.esqlaw.com\practice-areas/family-law

And one that I re-wrote to change the code: www.esqlaw.com

I am ready to purchase and move forward, but I just need to get around this problem.

Regards,

Don
This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it
Last Edit: 10 years, 11 months ago by dwerno. Reason: Add some details.
The following user(s) said Thank You: shoptienxua.com

Re: HTML Display Issues 10 years, 11 months ago #14792

• dryabov
  • Administrator
  • Denis Ryabov, Lead Developer
The only difference (that I see) is background color. Just set dark background for mobile template in its css/custom.css file, and text will be displayed almost identically.
The following user(s) said Thank You: shoptienxua.com

Re: HTML Display Issues 10 years, 11 months ago #14807

• saif
  • Banned
  • Corporate Training and Development Programs - Trai
Some time issue from your Browser setting. Fews days ago i have same problems I try to solve it but i am failed. when i content a HTML Developer he said to me Issue with your Browsers i check out first Explorer then try it on Google both result are differetn.

Re: HTML Display Issues 10 years, 8 months ago #15708

• heartless
  • Fresh Boarder
Just set dark background for mobile template in its css/custom.css file

Time to create page: 0.08 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.