Redirection question
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Redirection question

Redirection question 11 years, 7 months ago #11348

• darshanpm
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi,

Can I redirect all users who access my website from mobile to m.domainname.com ?

Also, if someone does a google search on their phone, and a search result comes up for one of the inner pages on the proper website, if it is clicked on, this will go through to that actual page? It won’t divert to mobile site in that case i hope?

Thanks

Re: Redirection question 11 years, 7 months ago #11359

• dryabov
  • Administrator
  • Denis Ryabov, Lead Developer
darshanpm wrote:
Can I redirect all users who access my website from mobile to m.domainname.com?

Yes, but the subdomain should be created as an alias to your main domain. Then you can set subdomain name in Advanced tab of MJ settings.

darshanpm wrote:
Also, if someone does a google search on their phone, and a search result comes up for one of the inner pages on the proper website, if it is clicked on, this will go through to that actual page? It won’t divert to mobile site in that case i hope?

Such mobile visitor will be redirected to corresponding mobile page (domainname.com/path -> m.domainname.com/path), so user will see the same content, but with mobile template.
Last Edit: 11 years, 7 months ago by dryabov.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.06 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.