Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Confused... 99 Joomla pro model Vs. Free with your template?!
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Confused... 99 Joomla pro model Vs. Free with your template?!

Confused... 99 Joomla pro model Vs. Free with your template?! 11 years, 8 months ago #11004

• Ambungalow
  • Fresh Boarder
What would be the difference between using your free version and buying the Template, or simply going with the pro version, I am not sure I follow. I have been trying to get an answer for over2 weeks placed a comment on your page then facebook, finally got a response to place the question here. If you can get back to me as soon as possible, thanks! 

Re: Confused... 99 Joomla pro model Vs. Free with your template?! 11 years, 8 months ago #11005

• dryabov
  • Administrator
  • Denis Ryabov, Lead Developer
The difference between MJ and MJPro is that MJPro has some additional features (remote device database, support of special templates for tablets, etc.). Both MJ and MJPro has identical set of preinstalled mobile templates. Elegance is additional ajax-based template that works faster and looks more beautiful that preinstalled templates.

Re: Confused... 99 Joomla pro model Vs. Free with your template?! 11 years, 8 months ago #11006

• Ambungalow
  • Fresh Boarder
So as a example do most people purchased the paid version with the template. If we go with the template as well is just gives us a nicer design more or less (I noticed it comes with a I pad version what about the android?)

Do you also make custom templates if needed? 

Re: Confused... 99 Joomla pro model Vs. Free with your template?! 11 years, 8 months ago #11042

• Ambungalow
  • Fresh Boarder
??!! 

Re: Confused... 99 Joomla pro model Vs. Free with your template?! 11 years, 8 months ago #11044

• C00L
  • Administrator
Hi, yes, there are many people using Elegance template. If you were to buy Elegance, you mobile site would look nicer on iPhone, Android and all other phones. For iPad support, you need to purchase MJ Pro. We do not do custom templates. Please read the notifications and frequently asked questions of each product for further details.

Hope helps.

Re: Confused... 99 Joomla pro model Vs. Free with your template?! 11 years, 8 months ago #11054

• miikka
  • Senior Boarder
  • Building Mobile Joomla! partnerships
For custom templates, you could post a message in our Jobs section to find help. People often also use Elance, oDesk etc. to find Mobile Joomla professionals.

Re: Confused... 99 Joomla pro model Vs. Free with your template?! 11 years, 8 months ago #11065

• Ambungalow
  • Fresh Boarder
Sounds good except why does your template state... App mode for Iphone?!

Can you clarify as this can be very confusing / misleading? 

Re: Confused... 99 Joomla pro model Vs. Free with your template?! 11 years, 8 months ago #11076

• C00L
  • Administrator
Hi, App mode is a common term used to describe web sites having full screen access from home screen just as any other app. It might be confusing for some, but not misleading.

Please see Elegance description page and other link below;

www.mobilejoomla.com/templates/86-elegance-mobile-joomla-template.html
lifehacker.com/5809338/add-web-site-bookmarks-to-your-iphones-homescreen

Hope helps.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.08 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.