Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Demo version for testing and developer licence?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Demo version for testing and developer licence?

Demo version for testing and developer licence? 11 years, 9 months ago #10303

Hi there, is there some kind of demo version we could test with before buying you’re product?
And do you have a developer licence we could use for multiple sites?
Thanks

Re: Demo version for testing and developer licence? 11 years, 9 months ago #10310

• C00L
  • Administrator
Hi there, we do not have a demo version or developer version this time.

Let us know if you have any further questions.

Re: Demo version for testing and developer licence? 11 years, 9 months ago #10314

• miikka
  • Senior Boarder
  • Building Mobile Joomla! partnerships
While we don't have any "demo" site per se, you can check out some of the sites implemented with Elegance - we have collected a few examples here: www.mobilejoomla.com/blog/137-elegance-mobile-joomla-template-11-update.html

Re: Demo version for testing and developer licence? 11 years, 9 months ago #10535

• tlegens
  • Fresh Boarder
How about a license for multiple websites? I have about 15 websites that will be in production over the next 6 to 8 months, all of which will need a mobile version. It would be nice to not have to buy this each time. Any plans on some kind of subscription for this?

Re: Demo version for testing and developer licence? 11 years, 9 months ago #10539

• C00L
  • Administrator
Hi there, we unfortunately do not offer multi site licensing this time, each site requires separate license purchase. Though, we would be able to offer bulk discount, if you are interested. You can PM for details. Hope helps!
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.07 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.