1.0 rc6 updated to 1.0 stable, mobile shows error page
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: 1.0 rc6 updated to 1.0 stable, mobile shows error page

1.0 rc6 updated to 1.0 stable, mobile shows error page 12 years ago #7694

• fazk
  • Fresh Boarder
Dear Sir,

I updated the component from 1.0 RC6 to 1.0 Stable, and, used the blackberry to visit, the links shows pda.mandarinlearn.com and then goes error.

I checked the backend, and in advanced setting area, in subdomain section, I changed pda.mandarinlearn.com, iphone.mandarinlearn.com...all to www.mandarinlearn.com, then save the config. Then use mobile visit again, the mobile shows PC home page (www.mandarinlearn.com) and OK.

I compared with backend control panel of 1.0 RC 6 and 1.0 stable, seems the option of whether to use subdomain disappeared. Is that means, when a mobile visit the site, it must be lead to the subdomain?

Could you please help me how to make a right configue? Or, could you please update the doumentation of settings and configuration of I.0 stable and let's following that new guildline.

My best regards,

Fran
Last Edit: 12 years ago by fazk.

Re: 1.0 rc6 updated to 1.0 stable, mobile shows error page 12 years ago #7762

• dryabov
  • Administrator
  • Denis Ryabov, Lead Developer
Just clear that subdomain fields.

Re: 1.0 rc6 updated to 1.0 stable, mobile shows error page 12 years ago #7795

• fazk
  • Fresh Boarder
thanks a lot!!!! The site mobile version works!
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.06 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.