Image disappears after click in iphone template
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Image disappears after click in iphone template

Re: Image dissapears after click in iphone template 13 years ago #3732

• de Vries
  • Junior Boarder
Hey,

I see you edited your posts. Is that because you found something or another reason? I couldn't make that out.

Thanks,

Luke

Re: Image disappears after click in iphone template 13 years ago #3733

• Barnabas
Hi,
A couple of reasons.
1) to remove the directory name from the logs. I have taken the picture off the website because it was causing a problem, as described above.
2) I found that the iphone emulator iBBdemo2 did try to display the enlarged picture. At one point I thought that iframe processing was causing the problem, but now I'm not so sure. It would be good to find out if the phone can handle the picture without Mobile Joomla.

Re: Image dissapears after click in iphone template 13 years ago #3734

• de Vries
  • Junior Boarder
Yes it actually can.

If I set the iphone mobile joomla stile to wap or anything else, then there is no problem. Also if I disable mobile joomla there is no problem. Only with mobile joomla forcing iphones to the 'iphone style' do I get this problem.

Re: Image dissapears after click in iphone template 12 years, 5 months ago #5764

Did you guys get the problem fixed with clicking the photos? I had to set it to wap for now as well. Would like to fix the problem with the images when set to iphone though. Any ideas?

UPDATE: Your latest update didn't fix the problems when clicking a picture on the iPhone. Picture just disappears?
Last Edit: 12 years, 5 months ago by maverickjason.

Re: Image dissapears after click in iphone template 12 years ago #7918

• de Vries
  • Junior Boarder
Ok I'm going to try again. Got no help with this thread before, but perhaps by now there is more support than back then?

If I install mobile joomla on my website, the highslide photos dissapear when you click on them. This doesn't happen in WAP mode, only with the iphone mode.

Now I know I am not the only one, as other people had the same problem around here. Yet I am going to try again to see if anyone can help us.

This still happens in the latest version of Mobile Joomla. 

Re: Image dissapears after click in iphone template 12 years ago #7948

• de Vries
  • Junior Boarder
Well I guess there's still not much support on this forum. So I'll just say what I found myself.

If I erase the following from jqtouch.min.css, Highslide works:
    -webkit-backface-visibility: hidden;
    -webkit-box-sizing: border-box;
    display: none;
    position: absolute;
    left: 0;
    width: 100%;
    -webkit-transform: translate3d(0, 0, 0) rotate(0) scale(1);
    min-height: 420px !important;
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.10 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.