Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Lost MJ

Lost MJ 12 years ago #8754

• jhnwillard
  • Fresh Boarder
I designed a site under a sub-domain until I was ready to replace an old site.  MJ with elegance worked perfectly.  No problems.  Tested it on 25 devices.  After I moved the site, It quit working.  No error codes.  The devices view the normal static web pages. I did check all the config.  No moss.

In moving the site, I stayed on the same server. All files were moved with DB.  I also uni/installed all programs again.  No moss again

PHP ver. 5.3.8 , linux , MySql 5.1

Do I have a server prblem?  Or have I missed a config?  I like MJ, and spent money on the template.  Id hate to dump it
Last Edit: 12 years ago by jhnwillard.

Re: Lost MJ 11 years, 7 months ago #11565

• dryabov
  • Administrator
  • Denis Ryabov, Lead Developer
jhnwillard, being Elegance user you can post your questions to Premium Support > Elegance Template thread of this forum. In this case you will get reply in 24 hours.

After moving site to another domain you should update URL parameter in Advanced Settings tab of MJ settings page (and subdomains too if you use this feature). But this parameter is automatically updated on MJ update/reinstall.

Most likely it was issue with cookies. MJ saves current mobile mode in browser cookies, and if you switched to desktop version, you should use Markup Switcher module or clear cookies to reset mode back to mobile.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.06 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.