Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Mobile site on desktop and normal site on phone - I'm confused
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Mobile site on desktop and normal site on phone - I'm confused

Mobile site on desktop and normal site on phone - I'm confused 12 years ago #8529

• edsloan
  • Fresh Boarder
I've checked my site on multiple computers and cleared the cache memory and history on my Android phone and computers, but when I enable Mobile Joomla, the exact opposite of what should happen happens.   In other words, the desktop browsers show the iPhone mobile site template and the mobile devices browsers show the normal site.  I've disabled the Mobile Joomla plug-in for now until I can figure out what's going on.  

I'm using Joomla 2.5.3, my phone is a Samsung Nexus S 4G with the latest updates.  I've checked it with IE8, IE9, Google Chrome, and Firefox 11, on three different desktops running XP, Vista, and Win7 respectively.  I know I must be doing something wrong, but I can't figure out what it would be.

I was also getting an error on the desktop browsers, something about the calendar and no field data, which didn't make much since to me, but that is minor compared to the other issue.  If there's any advice, I'd love to hear it.

Thank you for your reply
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.06 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.