Samsung galaxy tablet default to Standard web view
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Samsung galaxy tablet default to Standard web view

Samsung galaxy tablet default to Standard web view 12 years, 1 month ago #7495

• sllee_1004
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi,

How can i set Samsung galaxy tablet(7.0 & 10.0) default view to standard web view? Is there any setting to set the mobile version is not supported for tablet?

Re: Samsung galaxy tablet default to Standard web view 12 years, 1 month ago #7776

• dryabov
  • Administrator
  • Denis Ryabov, Lead Developer
In MJ 1.0 Stable we have special check for tablet devices and desktop version is displayed on tablets.

Re: Samsung galaxy tablet default to Standard web view 11 years, 9 months ago #10790

• rutesxbny
  • Fresh Boarder
But,

It's possible any way to "force" loading the mobile version in tablets? My desktop version doesn't look really well in tablets... I've realised this in a Samsung Galaxy Tab 7" where previously the mobile version was fine.

Thanks!

Re: Samsung galaxy tablet default to Standard web view 11 years, 9 months ago #10791

• dryabov
  • Administrator
  • Denis Ryabov, Lead Developer
You can switch to mobile version using Select Markup plugin or by URL like yoursite.com/?device=xhtml or yoursite.com/?device=iphone .

Mobile Joomla Pro has special Tablet mode (in addition to Smartphone and iPhone), so that you can choose what template to use for Tablets: desktop or mobile.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.07 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.