Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Desktop Resolutions Under 1000px Showing MJ Menu
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Desktop Resolutions Under 1000px Showing MJ Menu

Desktop Resolutions Under 1000px Showing MJ Menu 10 years, 7 months ago #15582

Hello. I'm using the free version of MJ. I have separate desktop and mobile templates, with the mobile template being a responsive design. It appears that MJ is activating "some" responsive features on desktop and tablet resolutions which are below 1000px. By "some", I mean that the default MJ menu button appears, and the responsive header, nav and footer are activated. 
I'm totally stumped on this. Any ideas?

Re: Desktop Resolutions Under 1000px Showing MJ Menu 10 years, 7 months ago #15583

I should also add that this seems to be effecting a site using MJ version 1.2.6.2
I have other sites still using MJ version 1.2.5.1 and this issue is not effecting them.

Re: Desktop Resolutions Under 1000px Showing MJ Menu 10 years, 7 months ago #15593

Issue resolved. After lots of digging, it appears that I had some responsive CSS in my desktop template which was confusing MJ and causing it to partially activate on any resolution below 1000px wide. After removing those styles, all is well.

Re: Desktop Resolutions Under 1000px Showing MJ Menu 10 years, 7 months ago #15595

• dryabov
  • Administrator
  • Denis Ryabov, Lead Developer
OK, good to know. I compared 1.2.5.1 and 1.2.6.2 files side-to-side and found no changes affecting desktop version.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.06 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.