Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Iphone5 only showing desktop template not mobile template
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Iphone5 only showing desktop template not mobile template

Iphone5 only showing desktop template not mobile template 10 years, 9 months ago #15015

• sdureja
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi,

I am using mobile joomla version 1.2.5.1 with joomla version 1.5.23 and elegance template.Its working with iphone4
but iphone5 showing desktop template why this is happening do we need to changes.

Please help

Thanks

Re: Iphone5 only showing desktop template not mobile template 10 years, 9 months ago #15017

• dryabov
  • Administrator
  • Denis Ryabov, Lead Developer
Do you use stock browser in iPhone 5? Have you ever visited the site on this device earlier?

Note that in MJ it's possible to switch to desktop version (there is a link at the bottom of mobile template), is it may be that you switched to desktop version in such a way? Chosen mode is saved in cookies, and you can reset it by clear cookies or by visit yoursite.com/?device=auto

Re: Iphone5 only showing desktop template not mobile template 10 years, 9 months ago #15089

oops
Last Edit: 10 years, 9 months ago by Damienelder.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.06 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.