Username Password: Remember me

Not working for Android 4
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Not working for Android 4

Not working for Android 4 11 years, 8 months ago #10962

• arpit.a
  • Fresh Boarder
I have installed mobile joomla 1.1.0 and the website is working fine on iPhone and Android older versions, but not on Android 4 phones.

I visited www.mobilejoomla.com/ua.php and it detects:
Your user agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; Android 4.0.4; GT-I9300 Build/IMM76D) AppleWebKit/535.19 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/18.0.1025.166 Mobile Safari/535.19

User Agent succesfully saved. Thank you and come again.

It is not loading as a mobile website on either Android or Firefox user agent switching.

Joomla 1.7.3 - Mobile Joomla 1.1.0

Here is a link to the website:
venturiwireless.com

Please let me know that how will i add the check for this useragent also.

Thanks,
Arpit Arora
Last Edit: 11 years, 8 months ago by arpit.a.

Re: Not working for Android 4 11 years, 8 months ago #11045

• arpit.a
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi

My joomla mobile version(Joomla 1.7.3, Mobile Joomla component -1.1.0) works perfectly fine on iphone, smartphone and android version <4.0.
But in android version >4.0, I do not see the mobile version of my site - Instead I see the web version.
I am testing the site on Samsung Galaxy S3 and Moto Razr.
How can I add the user agents for these phones in my app.

Please let me know if this is feasible or not and if it is - what is the solution.
I would be very grateful if anybody could send me a response asap.

Thanks,
Arpit

Re: Not working for Android 4 11 years, 8 months ago #11052

• dryabov
  • Administrator
  • Denis Ryabov, Lead Developer
Scientia plugin detects GalaxyS3 as desktop, and AMDD correctly detects it as a smartphone.

BTW, next releases of MJ and MJPro will contain updated AMDD database with a lot of new devices (though, MJPro correctly detects them right now using remote database). MJPro 1.1.2 most likely will be released today, and MJ 1.1.1 some time later (exact date is not scheduled yet).
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.06 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.