(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: error installing RC2.1

error installing RC2.1 12 years, 7 months ago #5317

• ibbofez
  • Fresh Boarder
I get the following error message when trying to install:
Component Install: DB function failed with error number 2006
MySQL server has gone away SQL=INSERT INTO jos_components VALUES( 0, 'MobileJoomla', 'option=com_mobilejoomla', 0, 0, 'option=com_mobilejoomla', 'MobileJoomla', 'com_mobilejoomla', 0, 'components/com_mobilejoomla/images/mj16x16.gif', 0, '', 1 )
SQL =

INSERT INTO jos_components VALUES( 0, 'MobileJoomla', 'option=com_mobilejoomla', 0, 0, 'option=com_mobilejoomla', 'MobileJoomla', 'com_mobilejoomla', 0, 'components/com_mobilejoomla/images/mj16x16.gif', 0, '', 1 )

It was not possible to delete the selected file.: 'uninstall.mobilejoomla.php'
It was not possible to delete the selected file.: 'uninstall.mobilejoomla.php'
It was not possible to copy the selected file.
JInstaller::install: Failed to copy file: /home/thepope/public_html/tmp/install_4e61e16c4bd65/mobilejoomla.xml to /home/thepope/public_html/administrator/components/com_mobilejoomla/mobilejoomla.xml
Component Install: Could not copy setup file
Error Loading ModulesMySQL server has gone away SQL=SELECT id, title, module, position, content, showtitle, control, params FROM jos_modules AS m LEFT JOIN jos_modules_menu AS mm ON mm.moduleid = m.id WHERE m.published = 1 AND m.access <= 2 AND m.client_id = 1 ORDER BY position, ordering

Re: error installing RC2.1 12 years, 7 months ago #5320

• dryabov
  • Administrator
  • Denis Ryabov, Lead Developer
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.07 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.