Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Will not install

Will not install 12 years, 8 months ago #5105

• dutton
  • Fresh Boarder
Still using 1.5, just downloaded the latest version of MJ and it will not install. Server times out if I upload and install. If I place in the directory of tmp and try to install, it says Please enter a package directory.

Not sure why this will no longer work for me?

Re: Will not install 12 years, 8 months ago #5106

• dutton
  • Fresh Boarder
I increased the server timeout, now I see this error:

Component Install: DB function failed with error number 2006
MySQL server has gone away SQL=INSERT INTO jos_components VALUES( 0, 'MobileJoomla', 'option=com_mobilejoomla', 0, 0, 'option=com_mobilejoomla', 'MobileJoomla', 'com_mobilejoomla', 0, 'components/com_mobilejoomla/images/mj16x16.gif', 0, '', 1 )
SQL =

INSERT INTO jos_components VALUES( 0, 'MobileJoomla', 'option=com_mobilejoomla', 0, 0, 'option=com_mobilejoomla', 'MobileJoomla', 'com_mobilejoomla', 0, 'components/com_mobilejoomla/images/mj16x16.gif', 0, '', 1 )

It was not possible to delete the selected file.: 'uninstall.mobilejoomla.php'
It was not possible to delete the selected file.: 'uninstall.mobilejoomla.php'
It was not possible to copy the selected file.
JInstaller::install: Failed to copy file: /home/mydomain/public_html/tmp/install_4e51370ae84d0/mobilejoomla.xml to /home/mydomain/public_html/administrator/components/com_mobilejoomla/mobilejoomla.xml
Component Install: Could not copy setup file
Error Loading ModulesMySQL server has gone away SQL=SELECT id, title, module, position, content, showtitle, control, params FROM jos_modules AS m LEFT JOIN jos_modules_menu AS mm ON mm.moduleid = m.id WHERE m.published = 1 AND m.access <= 2 AND m.client_id = 1 ORDER BY position, ordering

Re: Will not install 12 years, 8 months ago #5107

• dutton
  • Fresh Boarder

Re: Will not install 12 years, 4 months ago #6754

• ASconbs
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi Dutton, I got the same problem, and found your comment here. I tried to follow you link, but the link does not work for me. Could you pass on the content from the linked site to me, please ?

Re: Will not install 12 years, 4 months ago #6768

• dryabov
  • Administrator
  • Denis Ryabov, Lead Developer

Re: Will not install 12 years, 3 months ago #6802

• ASconbs
  • Fresh Boarder
It worked with this patch.
remository.com/downloads/support-files/joomla-1.5/database-interfaces/
Thanks a lot.....
Last Edit: 12 years, 3 months ago by ASconbs.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.09 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.