Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Free version worked but when I upgraded to Basic it doesn' work
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Free version worked but when I upgraded to Basic it doesn' work

Free version worked but when I upgraded to Basic it doesn' work 9 years, 1 month ago #18342

• abrownleo
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi There,

I downloaded and installed the Mobile Joomla free version on joomla 1.7 which worked fine. I then purchased the Basic version and now nothing. Nothing I seem to do will make it work. I have even tried un-installing and then reinstalling but still nothing. 

Please advise ASAP.

Thanks so much 

Re: Free version worked but when I upgraded to Basic it doesn' work 9 years ago #18492

• Karlo
  • Junior Boarder
Hi abrownleo,

My apologies if you are having issues with the Mobile Joomla! basic version. To better assist you, it would be great if I can actually see the issue. Is it possible if you can go here www.techsmith.com/download/jing/ and download Jing, record you screen, show the issue that you are experiencing and reply with the URL of the recorded video of your screen.

Using such technology will allow us to properly identify the issue and look for a solution to it.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks.

Re: Free version worked but when I upgraded to Basic it doesn' work 4 years ago #21630

• hawaj1
  • Fresh Boarder
After reinstal Component on Mobile Free 1.4.12 on payed Basic version , setup component seems to be new - it's set on mobile_basic template There is no affact It's doesn't work still put Free Mobile with ADV in Tablet or phone or preview as Standard.
Attachments:

Re: Free version worked but when I upgraded to Basic it doesn' work 4 years ago #21631

• dryabov
  • Administrator
  • Denis Ryabov, Lead Developer
It takes up to 35-40 minutes for ads to be disabled after the payment (mean time is 15-20 minutes). I see that currently your subscription is synced between all our servers, and so no support ads should be displayed.

Re: Free version worked but when I upgraded to Basic it doesn' work 4 years ago #21632

• hawaj1
  • Fresh Boarder
ThX Work's fine ! ALL OK Grazie. It's possible to get more mobile templates to BASIC ?
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.09 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.