improving mobile joomla without forking it
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: improving mobile joomla without forking it

improving mobile joomla without forking it 10 years, 10 months ago #14931

• mc007ibi
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi,
we've plenty of customers who want this and that changed in MobileJoomla! Now I'd like to know, how we can contribute better, because there is no real source code repository, or is there ?  And if not, are there any plans to open a public repository ? And if not, can we open one for you ?  And if not, is it because of interest conflicts ? I am just asking because its getting really messy out our end, a typical web agency who wants to move forward.

Thank you. 
I am also asking this, because we never got an answer here for the very same question.

Re: improving mobile joomla without forking it 10 years, 10 months ago #14932

• mc007ibi
  • Fresh Boarder
found it github.com/mobilejoomla but seems dead. well, I guess its 'ok' to fork it from there and pull requests will be ignored (improvements), no ? 

However, we'd love to hear anything from you !
Last Edit: 10 years, 10 months ago by mc007ibi.

Re: improving mobile joomla without forking it 10 years, 10 months ago #14933

• dryabov
  • Administrator
  • Denis Ryabov, Lead Developer
github.com/mobilejoomla/mobilejoomla/ is working repository. There is no commits for last two months because of we work on MJ 1.3 and don't like to push unstable things.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.06 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.