Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Duplicate title tags and Duplicate meta tags in Google WMT
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Duplicate title tags and Duplicate meta tags in Google WMT

Re: Duplicate title tags and Duplicate meta tags in Google WMT 11 years, 9 months ago #10835

• topbges
  • Fresh Boarder
just disable urls with that parameter

Re: Duplicate title tags and Duplicate meta tags in Google WMT 11 years, 7 months ago #11666

• Dhanishta
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi, if you leave it as is google will see it as duplicate content and not rank your site as high as it could be. So this is your problem right there. You just change title tags and meta descriptions to fix. 

Re: Duplicate title tags and Duplicate meta tags in Google WMT 11 years, 7 months ago #11668

• topbges
  • Fresh Boarder
Having in mind the content is the same with the only difference being mobile friendly, your suggestion makes no sense. Why would you want to index your mobile content in the first place? SE will index your website content and you would want to redirect the mobile users to the mobile friendly version of it. Makes sense now? If you want good rankings, focus on content that is worth sharing, not page rank, not anything else. Besides, page rank is page rank, not website rank, so every page of your website has different page rank. it is good to have link to your home page from all your internal pages. Home page usually gets the most because you link to it the most.... etc, etc.
Last Edit: 11 years, 7 months ago by topbges.

Re: Duplicate title tags and Duplicate meta tags in Google WMT 11 years, 7 months ago #11724

• Dhanishta
  • Fresh Boarder
As long as the title is relevant to the image, iPhone 4S would be fine..
Try and keep your titles below 70 characters...
Some sites will have this showing because their feed URLs are also indexed, or their category pages - especially if they are running something like WordPress.You can modify your robots.txt to prevent this from happening.

Re: Duplicate title tags and Duplicate meta tags in Google WMT 11 years, 6 months ago #11967

• arnoldli
  • Fresh Boarder
The same problem and still can not fix it now

Re: Duplicate title tags and Duplicate meta tags in Google WMT 11 years, 6 months ago #11968

• topbges
  • Fresh Boarder
Changes on your site won't affect WMT immediately. Give it some time...

Re: Duplicate title tags and Duplicate meta tags in Google WMT 11 years, 4 months ago #12960

• Victorgarces
  • Fresh Boarder
  • C@@L
you have to give all page different title, meta description, keyword 

otherwise joomla take it automatically....

I have same issues 

I have changed all duplicate content

you have to change it

remove url from google using robots.txt(Disaalow)

and remove from google web master tool

otherwise you can unpublished that page which you don't want to public

there may more ways also

Re: Duplicate title tags and Duplicate meta tags in Google WMT 11 years ago #14477

• topbges
  • Fresh Boarder
barbarahambly wrote:
these information is not satisfied so please suggest some more information about that topic, i want some more of them.......

I have a suggestion for you - do not use joomla.
Last Edit: 11 years ago by topbges.

Re: Duplicate title tags and Duplicate meta tags in Google WMT 10 years, 5 months ago #16289

• lbertrel
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi,
I've the same problem like the title of this topic and I don't find the way to change that into all of these answers...
I guess if I remove Mobile Joomla I'll remove my problem but... maybe I can find another solution?!
Can you please help?
Thanks a lot!
Last Edit: 10 years, 5 months ago by lbertrel.

Re: Duplicate title tags and Duplicate meta tags in Google WMT 9 years, 6 months ago #17965

how i can remove duplicate title and description on wmt, i have more duplicate
Time to create page: 0.10 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.