Username Password: Remember me

index of doesn't work
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: index of doesn't work

index of doesn't work 12 years ago #8952

• yahoogle
  • Fresh Boarder
Why doesn't this work? Why do I keep getting 'Index of' on a white page?

I have watched the tutorial and I setup up the sub-domains through the cpanel. Since so many people get this to work I assume my problem is a simple fix. What am I missing? For example: on thedallesartcenter.org i added a subdomain called iphone. so I go to iphone.thedallesartcenter.org and nothing works. now I followed the tutorial for setting up the iphone address in Mobile Joomla but it doesn't work at all. I tested it with safari and the recommended iphone emulator. I have a second site I have tried putting mobile Joomla on but I will ignore it for now because the theme has a custom built mobile feature to it and now it doesn't work after installing this for mobile phones. I will probably un install this so the generic mobile feature at least works on the second site.
Any ideas what my problem might be? What would cause me to get 'index of/ ... cgi/bin' ?
Last Edit: 12 years ago by yahoogle.

Re: index of doesn't work 11 years, 10 months ago #9737

Yes, I have the same problem too!!
I create subdomain at m.indoposting.com, but I only get message"Index of / cgi-bin". What should I do with the configuration, and what's wrong with me. Should I redirect my subdomain to my homepage?

My website is: www.indoposting.com
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.06 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.