Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Pb MJ redirecting facebook search robot to mobile site
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Pb MJ redirecting facebook search robot to mobile site

Pb MJ redirecting facebook search robot to mobile site 11 years, 4 months ago #13059

Hello,

for my mobile site I use subdomain m.rocenpognes.com, The problem is that some robots (like facebook) see all url redirected to mobile site. SoI can't make a "like" button on articles on my desktop site because facebook only sees m.rocenpognes.com

an example below
developers.facebook.com/tools/debug/og/object?q=rocenpognes.com%2Findex.php%3Foption%3Dcom_content%26view%3Darticle%26id%3D51%26Itemid%3D67

original : rocenpognes.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=51&Itemid=67
303 : m.rocenpognes.com/index.php

How can I fix it ?

Thank you

Lionel

Re: Pb MJ redirecting facebook search robot to mobile site 11 years, 3 months ago #13358

• poorvida
  • Fresh Boarder
I was having (still am having) this issue.

I removed my subdomains, which stops facebook from posting the m.mysite.com link - mobile site still works, just not designated as a subdomain.

however, facebook still does not pull images properly from my site any more - it pulls the mobile image, which is tiny, and only does that if the link is posted on a fan page - on a regular page, it wont pull any image at all.

turning off mobile joomla fixes the problem instantly.

Re: Pb MJ redirecting facebook search robot to mobile site 11 years, 3 months ago #13361

• dryabov
  • Administrator
  • Denis Ryabov, Lead Developer
Disable Mobile-ScientiaMobile plugin and enable Mobile-AMDD instead.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.07 seconds

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.