Looking for someone who knows how to configure Mobile Joomla

jgeorge
12 years, 1 month ago
Hi All!

I have a Joomla website and I've installed mobile joomla and tried configuring and setting it up myself, but no joy, therefore I am now looking for a professional to configure Mobile Joomla for me.

You need to be UK based and I need to see evidence of teh work you've done.

Please respond to this post if you're interested.

Cheers!

J
jimmybrion
12 years ago
Hi,
Better you send an Inquiry at vEmployee. They will provide you affordable joomla development services. Just send inquiry for free quotes. 

Thanks,
Jimmy
johnson10014
10 years, 3 months ago
Thanks for your information. Just send your quotes
caothanhtrung87
10 years, 3 months ago
Thank for your informations !

I have knowledge about Joomla and can work your requirements ! Can i contact with you by ?
angelajackson13
10 years, 2 months ago
Contact me
kellygrace
1 year, 12 months ago
We are also experts in the field. If you have any doubt about joomla, contact us instantly.
swathika
1 year, 11 months ago
Same here. we have lots of knowledge in the joomala. Up to now, we have developed more than hundred sites. Hence, if you would like to know more information about that, you can get in touch with us at any time.
anaisystechno
1 year, 8 months ago
Hi George ,

Hope you are doing well!

Sorry for the late post on the topic...
We are interested helping you in configuring and setting Mobile Joomla.

Please connect further at info​@​elderberrytech.com

Best Regards,
EBT
astrologyservices
9 months, 2 weeks ago
I have enormous skills about Joomla. Up to now, i have developed lots of website based on this framework. But I little know how to configure mobile Joomla.

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.