iphone not picking up mobile joomla

officezen
5 years, 2 months ago
Mobile Joomla: 1.1.0
Joomla! 1.5.25 Stable
-

It use to work without any issues, but at certain point, it stopped working on iphone.

Device switching (?device=desktop/iphone) still works. URL: dagsandwillow.ca
dryabov
5 years, 2 months ago
Try to clear cookies in iPhone and visit the website again. If it doesn't work, it may be that outdated device detecting plugin doesn't recognize iOS12. To check it, try to disable Mobile-AMDD (and Mobile-Scientia if installed) plugins, and enable Mobile-Simple (it doesn't detect device screen resolution, but should be able to detect device category), then clear cookies on iPhone and visit the site again.
officezen
5 years, 2 months ago
Disabled the ScientiaMobile plugin as well, but still no change in an of the online mobile test sites.
officezen
5 years, 2 months ago
I had to also change the Mobile - Forever plugin setting from Auto (default) to iPhone and it's rendering fine in all online mobile rendering tests.
officezen
5 years, 2 months ago
I spoke too fast. If I make that change, the desktop version breaks.
dryabov
5 years, 2 months ago
The Mobile-Forever plugin was developed for mobile-only websites (another application is debugging: to stick developers browser to certain version of website), so disable it back. What other "Mobile ..." plugins are enabled?
officezen
5 years, 2 months ago
Mobile - Simple: ON
Mobile - Forever: ON (with xhtml-mp since disabling it or choosing iphone broke the desktop template)
Mobile - AMDD and ScientiaMobile: OFF
Mobile - Ad Remover:ON
Mobile - Domains: ON
dryabov
5 years, 2 months ago
Could you disable Mobile-Forever and Mobile-Domains?
officezen
5 years, 2 months ago
Disabled Mobile-Forever again seems to break the desktop layout and it does not load the mobile version via Google Mobile test.

Also it does not seem to be loading the Google Map on the contact us page.

By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. This site will not function correctly without cookies.

I accept cookies from this site.